Some pictures of the reception, the restaurant, Peyrignac and life in the campsite.
If you dream of relaxation, nature and the sun of the southwest (depending on the season).
Campsite La Garenne, open year round in a park of oaks and far from noise, will meet your expectations and will seduce you.
Located 15 minutes from Montignac-Lascaux, Campsite La Garenne is located in Peyrignac in a typical village of the Périgord Noir and close to beautiful natural sites. Full of history and passions, the Dordogne will seduce you with the richness of its heritage. Rich in terroir, the Périgord Noir is the ideal destination for spending a holiday that combines culture and pleasure while enjoying the calm and beauty of this exceptional region.
Campsite La Garenne is the guarantee to make each stay a unique moment:
Friendliness, for a holiday made up of encounters, discussions and festive moments,
Authenticity, for a holiday marked by discovery and escape,
Daily Campsite La Garenne offers quality services :
- comfortable chalets, cottages or men’s mobile homes, suitable for all families, couples, friends, colleagues (2, 4, 5, 6 people) for all budgets
- quality catering, with fresh and local products (foie gras, porcini mushrooms, duck, Limousin meat, cabecou, walnut cake etc., local wines)
- reception packages: rental or camping pitch, two nights, short weekly stays and long stays, and plus plus services: full board, half board, or meals, to satisfy all tastes , without imposing anything,
- various activities for adults and children, to promote shared experiences and emotions, inside and outside the campsite
- services associated with sports and leisure on site (jacuzzi area, hammam sauna, children’s play area, trampoline, bouncy castle, baby billiard games room, or outside the campsite (visit to a farm, canoeing, tree climbing, horse riding, etc.) for holidays with peace of mind.